2 – 3 People
- 1-1/3 cup dry small lentils
- 1/3 lbs spelt
- 1 jar pitted and sliced green olives
- 2 artichokes
- 1 red onion
- ½ cup shaved Pecorino cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Boil the lentils and spelt in salted water. Drain and let cool before putting everything in a large serving dish.
- Add the green olives, the artichokes cut into small pieces, the onion cut into very thin slices and the shaved Pecorino cheese and plenty of extra virgin olive oil. Mix well and adjust salt, pepper to taste.
- The spelt and artichoke salad is best served cold, so it should be stored in the refrigerator before serving.
Get them from all leading supermarkets