- 1 tsp (5 ml) olive oil
- 12 small Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) pine nuts
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 can 3.5 oz (106 ml) Bonduelle QUINOA
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 ½ tsp (7 ml) nut oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
- To taste, homemade or store-bought balsamic vinegar reduction (balsamic glaze)
- In a large pan on medium-high, heat the olive oil and place the Brussels sprouts cut side down. Cook for 5 minutes or until roasted. Turn over, add the nuts and cook for another 2 minutes. Season during cooking.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, mix quinoa with dried cranberries, parsley, nut oil, lemon juice and season.
- Pour onto a plate, top with Brussels sprouts, nuts and balsamic vinegar reduction.
Get them from all leading supermarkets