4 – 5
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk (lukewarm)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 9 oz Frico Chevrette cheese, shredded
- 2 oz Frico Edam cheese, shredded
- 1 large egg
- Some fresh oregano
- Place the flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add the yeast, sugar and salt. Whisk the dry ingredients then add the milk and olive oil.
- Mix well until combined then knead for 5 minutes.
- Cover and let the dough rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Place the cheese and egg in a bowl.
- Mix well until combined.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal pieces.
- Roll out first piece.
- Put 1 1/2 teaspoon of the filling in the middle and spread.
- Lift one edge and press the ends. Do the same with other edges making a square shape. Repeat the same process with other pieces.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 360°F, for about 15-20 minutes. Sprinkle with some fresh oregano and serve hot.
Get them from all leading supermarkets