2 – 4 People
- 2 small potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (lehsun), grated
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded Frico Maasdam cheese
- salt to taste
- Mix the melted butter, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, crushed pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes and toss well so as to completely coat with the mixture.
- Place the potatoes in a baking tray in a single layer and bake in a pre-heated oven at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked, stirring once in between.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and mix well and bake for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Get them from all leading supermarkets