- 2 cup bresaola (shredded)
- 2 slices Frico Red Hot Dutch cheese (slices) (shredded)
- 1/4 cup arugula (shredded)
- 1/4 cup lettuce (thinly shredded)
- 1/4 cup bell peppers (thinly shredded)
- 2 medium bread rolls
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Shred the cheese into thin short strips (about half an inch long). Shred the bresaola into equally big strips.
- Place cheese and bresaola in a bowl. Add thinly sliced lettuce, arugula and coloured bell peppers. Toss together.
- Open the bread and spread one side with mustard and the other with mayonnaise
- Generously fill the bread with the bresaola cheese salad. Serve cold for lunch or light dinner.
Get them from all leading supermarkets