- Creamy dill dressing:
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 ml) wine vinegar
- 1/2 green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) coarsely chopped dill
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 c (250 ml) coarsely chopped lettuce your choice or spring mix
- 1 can 3.5 oz (106 ml) Bonduelle QUINOA
- 1/2 c (125 ml) snow peas, sliced
- 1/3 c (80 ml) grated carrots
- 1 can 3.5 oz (106 ml) Bonduelle CHICKPEAS
- ¼ avocado, sliced
- 1/ 3 c (80 ml) watermelon, cubed
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) blueberries
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients. Season generously.
- In a bowl, place lettuce and garnish by making sections and alternating colours. For example: quinoa, snow peas, carrots, chickpeas, avocado, watermelon. Blueberries in the centre.
- Add vinaigrette just before serving.
Get them from all leading supermarkets