Duration : 25 Minutes
2 – 4 People
- 2 lb – eggplant sliced 1/2 in thick, covered with salt
- 100 g – sautéed fine diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons Calabrian chili paste
- 5 tablespoons Monini Originale EVOO
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey
- Wash salt off eggplant.
- Grill on both sides medium heat until soft and well charred. Cool.
- Sauté red onion in a 1/3 of olive oil. Let cool.
- Dice eggplant in 1” pieces.
- Combine all ingredients except the remaining EVOO. Puree in
Robot coupe until semi smooth.
- Place mixture in a bowl and add remaining Monini EVOO by
- Serve with grilled pizza bread, pita, or country bread. Drizzle
bread after grilling with additional Monini EVOO
Get them from all leading supermarkets