2 – 4 People
- 17 oz container prepared hummus
- 1 ½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup English cucumber pieces
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives chopped
- ¼ cup red onion diced
- 1½ tbsp Monini GranFruttato EVOO plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley leaves
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Spread the hummus on a shallow serving tray or plate. Dollop the yogurt on top, then carefully spread to cover the hummus, leaving a border showing through.
- In a small bowl combine the cucumber, peppers, olives, onion, 1 tbsp Monini GranFruttato EVOO, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture evenly over the yogurt. Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over the vegetables then top with toasted pine nuts. Drizzle the dip with a little extra olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
Get them from all leading supermarkets