- 1 can 3.5 oz (106 ml) Bonduelle CORN
- ¼ c (60 ml) green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red onions, chopped
- 2 tsp (10 ml) olive oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lime juice
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- To taste, chopped lime zest and/or cilantro
- 1 c (250 ml) chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 c (125 ml) red cabbage, chopped
- 1 can 3.5 oz (106 ml) Bonduelle QUINOA
- 1 can 3.5 oz (106 ml) Bonduelle RED KIDNEY BEANS
- 1/3 c (80 ml) cucumber, chopped
- ½ tomato, small dice
- In a bowl, combine corn, pepper, onion, oil, lime juice, chili powder and season generously. Add lime zest and/or fresh cilantro if using.
- In a bowl, combine lettuce and red cabbage.
- Garnish by making sections and alternating colours. For example: quinoa, kidney beans, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Add corn salsa in the middle and serve.
Get them from all leading supermarkets