- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Monini Lemon Flavored Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 small head butter lettuce, torn
- 2 Persian cucumbers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley and cilantro
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, optional
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and tahini. Whisk until smooth.
- Add Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO, followed by the water and whisk until dressing is smooth and emulsified. Taste and add salt and pepper if needed. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the cucumbers and place them in a bowl. Toss them with 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 2 tbsp of the chopped herbs, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Tear butter lettuce leaves and arrange on a plate. Top with shredded chicken and herb marinated cucumbers.
- Drizzle the salad with the lemon tahini dressing and top with sesame seeds and remaining chopped herbs.
Get them from all leading supermarkets