Duration : 30 Minutes
- 2 Tablespoons Monini Extra GranFruttato Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Monini Balsamic Glaze, to taste
- 1 Rack of Bone-In Lamb Loin Chops (8-10)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Head Radicchio
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Parsley
- Place lamb chops on parchment lined baking sheet and season both sides with salt and black pepper.
- Heat a grill pan and add extra virgin olive oil. Once hot, sear the lamb chops on both sides for 2-4 minutes until lightly charred on the outside and medium-rare on the inside then move to cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- While the meat rests, grill the radicchio cut side down for 2-3 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Place the grilled radicchio onto a serving platter, followed by the lamp chops then drizzle the garlic Monini Balsamic Glaze and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Finish with flaky sea salt if desired and enjoy.
Get them from all leading supermarkets