Difficulty : Medium
2 – 4 People
- 1 pumpkin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Dry ginger to taste
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- White pepper to taste
- Cloves to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup cream
- Cut the cap of the pumpkin and put it aside, remove the seeds with a spoon and extract the pulp inside. After cutting the pulp into pieces, put in a saucepan with extra virgin olive oil, crushed garlic cloves and grated ginger.
- Dust with the spices and cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring often and vigorously to chop the pumpkin pulp to the desired consistency.
- Towards the end of cooking, add salt, pepper and fresh cream.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, pour the soup into the shell of the hollowed pumpkin and serve hot.
Get them from all leading supermarkets