- 0.88 lbs ravioli
- ½ lbs sheep’s milk ricotta
- ¾ lbs asparagus
- ½ lbs grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece of butter
- Monini balsamic vinegar glaze to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Garlic to taste
- Fresh chilli pepper to taste
- Prepare the ravioli filling by blending the ricotta with previously blanched asparagus, Parmesan cheese, eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Create small piles of filling on the sheet of dough and begin making the ravioli, taking care to seal them well, passing water along the edges before cutting them.
- While the water comes to a boil, melt the butter in a large pan with three tablespoons of oil, add a clove of garlic to flavour the sauce and cook the remaining asparagus.
- Boil the ravioli in the water, then sauté them in the pan with their sauce and, off of the heat, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Once plated, embellish the ravioli with a few drops of balsamic glaze.
Get them from all leading supermarkets