- 2 leaves fresh sage
- 2 slices of chicken breast
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 teaspoons coarse Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 3 oz grated Frico Edam cheese
- Mix the mustard with the cranberry sauce in a small bowl.
- Chop the sage finely, mix in to the soft butter and spread the slices of bread with it on both sides.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, add no oil.
- Place 1 slice of the bread butter-side down in the pan, spread with the mustard & cranberry-mixture. Top with half of the grated cheese, then add the chicken and some arugula. Finally top with remaining Edam and the other bread slice, butter-side up. Press them together with a spatula.
- When the bottom slice is golden brown and the cheese melted, turn the bread over and brown the other side.
- Serve with the remaining mustard & cranberry-mixture and some greens.
Get them from all leading supermarkets