- 1 can 3.5 oz (106 ml) Bonduelle RED KIDNEY BEANS Mini Cans
- 1 can 3.5 oz (106 ml) Bonduelle QUINOA Mini Cans
- 1 can 3.5 oz (106 ml) Bonduelle CORN Mini Cans
- ¼ your choice small pepper, small dice
- 1/2 c (125 ml) kale, chopped
- 1/4 c (60 ml) salsa
- 1/3 c (80 ml) vegan cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 or 3 large tortillas, about 10 in. (25 cm)
- Pour the kidney beans, quinoa and corn into a bowl.
- Add chopped pepper, kale, salsa and vegetable cheese, stir, season to taste.
- Arrange tortillas on a work surface, then spread the mixture to make a log in the middle of each.
- For each tortilla, fold the left and right ends over the filling, then roll from the bottom to the top, wrapping the mixture.
- In a non-stick pan on medium heat, brown the burritos to make them slightly crispy, then enjoy.
Get them from all leading supermarkets