- 16 lamb chops
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup flour
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Mint to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 onion
- 1 cup apples (purée)
- ¼ cup preserved coconut milk
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, emulsify the lemon juice with honey, crushed garlic, parsley and extra virgin olive oil. Dip the lamb chops and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and pour the chopped walnuts in a deep dish. Prepare the flour, salt and pepper for breading in a food-safe plastic bag.
- Drain the chops from the marinade and prepare them for cooking by placing them one by one into the bag with the flour, then into the beaten egg and finally onto the plate with the walnuts. Press the meat slightly with the back of your hand to help the breadcrumbs stick better and let them rest in the refrigerator for another hour.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce: sauté the chopped onion with a tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil, add the apple purée, lemon juice and coconut milk. Stir and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Fry the chops in the oil, let them brown for a few minutes on both sides, drain them of excess oil and place them on a hot serving dish.
Decorate with mint and walnuts and serve with the sauce separately.
Get them from all leading supermarkets