1 – 2 People
- 2 slices whole wheat toast
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- 1 pear, small slices
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 4 slices Frico Gouda cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (divided)
- Cut each toast into 4 quarters.
- Spread mustard over bread and layer with one Gouda slice followed by baby spinach, pear slices, pomegranate seeds and then sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts. Repeat process for the other toast slices.
- Serve cold.
Get them from all leading supermarkets