1 to 2 PEOPLE
- 1 basic pizza dough
- 1 large yellow onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8 tablespoons of Pecorino Romano
- 3 tablespoons parsley, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon marjoram and thymes leaves or rosemary
- coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons Monini Originale Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425° degrees.
- Peel and slice the onion, thinly. Sautè slowly in 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil until soft and golden. Add the garlic after 1 minute. Set aside.
- Knead the pizza dough for a second time. Stretch or roll out the dough, place on a greased baking tray and leave to rise again.
- Spread the grated cheese, caramelized onions and garlic on the dough.
- Sprinkle the marjoram and thyme or rosemary. Season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Drizzle with the remaining extra virgin olive oil the entire pizza.
Bake on the bottom rack of the oven until the dough is crisp and the topping is lightly browned, for about 20 minutes.
Get them from all leading supermarkets