Difficulty : Medium
- Almost 2 lbs pork ribs
- 1 tbsp honey
- A few bay leaves
- One sprig rosemary
- A few leaves of sage
- 1 cup herbal liqueur
- 1 apple
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Arrange the pork ribs on an oven pan greased with extra virgin olive oil. Add the aromatic herbs and ground salt and turn over so that the sauce adheres well on all sides.
- Put ribs in a ventilated oven at 350°F for about an hour. When they start to brown, turn them over and spray them with a part of the herbal liqueur (you can use a thyme liqueur or a rue-infused grappa).
- Meanwhile prepare the apple sauce: peel the apple, remove the core and cut into small pieces. Put in a saucepan and let it cook with a little water until it has the consistency of a soft purée. Complete with a sprinkling of cinnamon and remove from the heat.
- As soon as the ribs are caramelized, take them out of the oven and serve them with the apple sauce.
Get them from all leading supermarkets