- 2 slices swordfish
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup corn oil (for frying)
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- Breadcrumbs to taste
- ½ lbs cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion
- ¼ lbs pitted black olives
- First remove the skin from the slices of swordfish, clean and dry the slices well by dabbing with paper towel. Wash the parsley, peel the garlic and chop finely.
- Prepare the seasoning in a bowl, mixing the extra virgin olive oil with the lemon juice, chopped parsley and garlic and a pinch of salt. Lay the slices of swordfish on the sauce and leave them to marinate.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the cherry tomatoes, slice the onion and toss them in a large pan. To avoid them from releasing a bitter taste, add the pitted olives only when almost done cooking. Add a tablespoon of chopped parsley and salt to taste, turn off the heat and let it rest.
- Take the slices of swordfish one by one, drain them from the marinade, and cover them in breadcrumbs by pressing lightly with your hand on both sides so that it adheres well to the fish.
- Fry the slices of breaded swordfish in hot oil for a few minutes per side, let them dry on a paper towel and serve them accompanied by two tablespoons of cherry tomatoes.
Get them from all leading supermarkets