Difficulty : Easy
2 – 4 People
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 6 fresh ripe tomatoes
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (Originale)
- 6 anchovy fillets in oil, chopped
- 1 oz capers in vinegar, drained and chopped
- 7 oz black olives, stoned and sliced
- 4 tablespoons fresh italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 hot red pepper, if you like (you can also use 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes )
- Prepare all the ingredients for the sauce: peel and seed fresh tomatoes and cut it in small pieces, chop the olives, the capers and the anchovies.
- Bring 6 cups of cold water to a boil.
- Meanwhile heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet pan, over low heat, and add the garlic and the chilli pepper. When the garlic begins to turn colour add the capers, the olives, anchovies, red peppr flakes and the diced tomatoes, Season with salt and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- When the water start to boil add 2 tbsp salt just before pouring in the pasta. Cook the spaghetti until “al dente” or 2 minutes less than the suggested time by the brand company.
Drain pasta and dip it into the pan with the sauce. Let it finish to cook for the remaining 2 minutes adding the chopped italian parlsey. Toss together well. Serve immediately
Get them from all leading supermarkets