1 – 2 People
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 tbs small capers in vinegar
- Fresh Italian parsley, as needed
- Anchovy Paste as needed
- 2 – 3 Baby Tomatoes
- 2 tbs Bread Crumbs plain
- Extra Virgin olive oil as needed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare the peppers resting them close to the flame so as to scorch the skin from all sides. Then with the aid of a cloth remove the skin and, finally, remove the stalk and seeds.
- Now prepare a mixture with chopped capers, parsley, garlic and baby tomatoes.
- In a frying pan add two tablespoons of Extra Virgin olive oil and fry 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs. After two minutes add a little anchovy paste and the chopped mixture prepared earlier. Add salt and pepper to taste, simmer slowly for a few minutes.
- Finally, add the chopped eggplant, stir and remove from heat.
- With a spoon, fill the peppers, to the brim but not over. Arrange in a baking dish, drizzle with Extra Virgin olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining bread crumbs. Bake at 420° F for 20 minutes, serve hot.
Get them from all leading supermarkets