- 1 small head gentile lettuce
- 2 Saturn peaches
- 2 European pears
- Cherries to taste
- 1 spring onion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Monini balsamic vinegar glaze to taste
- Wash all the fruit and vegetables needed for this recipe, remove the pits from the cherries.
- After washing the salad thoroughly, dry and cut it coarsely, then put it in a bowl together with the fruit cut into small pieces and the sliced onion.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper, mix and distribute on serving plates. Decorate with a nice splash of balsamic vinegar glaze and bring to the table.
Get them from all leading supermarkets