Difficulty : easy
Serves : 1
- 1 1/2 lb Swordfish steaks
- Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 cl Garlic, large, fine chop
- Italian parsley, fresh, fine chopped
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 celery sticks, fine chopped
- Begin by preparing the salmoriglio sauce. In a bowl, whisk 3tbs oil, the lemon juice, garlic, celery, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper and 1tbs boiling water. Beat thoroughly and set aside at room temperature.
- Prepare the fish steaks. Pour plenty of oil into a bowl and season lightly with salt and pepper. Immerse each steak in the mixture for 1 minute, then grill for a few minutes on each side. Be sure not to overcook the fish (timing depends upon the size of the steaks).
- Place the cooked swordfish on a serving platter, add the salmoriglio sauce and serve immediately.
Get them from all leading supermarkets