1- 2 People
- 2 slices eggplant (from the middle of the eggplant – the large part)
- 2 slices Frico Light Gouda cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 slices tomato (large rounds)
- 1 handful arugula (leaves only)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven grill to 360°F.
- Brush two eggplant round slices with olive oil on both sides.
- Place the eggplants on the grill rack of the oven (so you get these grilling lines) and roast for 20 minutes. Halfway through, flip the eggplant slices. Five minutes before taking out the eggplant slices, put a slice of Light Gouda cheese on each one and let it melt.
- In the meantime, sprinkle the arugula leaves with salt and pepper. Slice tomato.
- Place one eggplant slice cheese side up on a serving plate, arrange the tomato slices over it. Secure the arugula leaves on top and close it with the other eggplant slice placed cheese side down. Serve immediately.
Get them from all leading supermarkets