Duration : 10 Minutes
1 – 2 People
- 4 eggs
- 3 oz. soft sliced cheese (provolone)
- 2 TBSP Monini Flavored White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 slices of bread (country italian style)
- In small bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Cut the bread in small cubes (croutons) and set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of White Truffle Flavoured Oil. Pour in egg mixture. Cook eggs completely.
- In the meantime heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of White Truffle EXVOO in another skillet pan and pour the croutons previously diced. Cook until they turn golden brown and keep them warm.
- Continue cooking the eggs until are thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Lay the sliced cheese over the eggs, cover with a lid until the cheese is perfectly melted.
- Wait 1 minute and serve immediately together with the croutons.
Get them from all leading supermarkets